Location: Meadow Lake, SK
Employment Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Position and Responsibilities
This entry-level position is responsible for performing a variety of manual labour and routine wood processing activities required to keep processes flowing throughout the sawmill and planer. Successful candidates in these positions can qualify for training and advancement in all areas of the mill.
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma
- 100% committed to safety through words and actions
- Willingness to work any shift, including graveyards
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work alone or as part of a team is required
- Ability to meet physical requirements of the job including long periods of standing, bending, exposure to a variety of temperatures, and lifting lumber, occasionally up to 50 pounds
- Prior manufacturing or industrial experience is preferred
- Valid driver’s license with reliable transportation
NorSask Forest Products is especially committed to creating opportunities and removing employment barriers for qualified women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
Application forms are available for on-site pick up and on the company website at www.norsask.ca. Please forward your resume and application by email to Kim Chiverton, human resources advisor, at email@example.com.
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.