We are Norsask Forest Products LP – the largest independent, wholly-owned First Nations sawmill in Canada. Norsask has been producing high-quality lumber for over 40 years with operational capacity in excess of 100 million board feet of lumber per year on a two-shift basis. Our products are shipped across North America.
Your primary responsibility is that of a Production Line Industrial Mechanic; troubleshooting and repairing equipment breakdowns and equipment that is operating out of specifications in a timely manner during production shifts. You will perform preventative maintenance tours and make recommendations for repairs and replacements as observed. There will also be significant project work and equipment installations required.
- A valid Saskatchewan or interprovincial Journeyperson ticket as an Industrial Mechanic
- Preferably 5 years of industrial experience as a Journeyperson
- Strong team player with excellent communication skills
- Proven track record of promoting and practicing a safe work environment
- Maintenance experience in a sawmill environment is an asset
Norsask Forest Products LP offers and industry-standard compensation package accompanied by a top-tier health (Vision/Dental/Medical) and pension benefits package.
Grow your career with us! To apply for this position, please email your resume to Joleen Gibb, Human Resources Advisor, at email@example.com
Employment Terms: Permanent-Full Time
Employer Name: Norsask Forest Products LP
Employer Address: PO Box 9020 STN MAIN, Meadow Lake, SK, Canada S9X 1V7
Contact Name: Joleen Gibb
We thank all candidates for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.