Location: MLTC Industrial Investments LP
Employment Contract: Permanent, Full-Time
Posting End Date: Open until suitable candidate found
Accounting and Administrative Clerk Job Duties:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting documents and related information.
- Accounts payable processing
- Assist in preparation of monthly and annual reports for various parties
- Maintains financial security by following internal accounting controls
- Document control for various functional areas
- Front end support & back up
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications and Skills
- University Degree/College Diploma in Accounting or Business Administration
- Experience in Accounts payable and /or Receivables (2+ years preferred)
- Experience in Electronic Accounting software considered an asset
- Capable of performing accurate data entry with keen attention to detail
- Professional communication and demeanor
- Administrative writing skills
- Ability to work within a team environment
- Strong organization skills and time management skills
- Strong problem solving abilities
The MLTC Industrial Investment LP is especially committed to creating opportunities and removing employment barriers for qualified women, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities.
To apply please send your cover letter and resume by email to Kim Chiverton, Human Resources Advisor, MLTC Industrial Investments LP at firstname.lastname@example.org.